Friday, March 27, 2009

My Thrifty Buys...

All of this would have cost me $91.41

Photobucket

But after the awesome store sales and my coupons, I only paid $32.76!!
A savings of $58.65!!

During the month of March I have been focusing more of my efforts on getting the very best deal I can. I have learned a lot and I'm still learning, but I'm getting better. I am very much addicted to saving money, which in my opinion is a good addiction! This sale was great because I got 2 great roasts for under $10 all together. Normally you would pay at least that for just one! Some of you may be wondering what am I going to do with all of this...add it to my food storage of course!!

2 comments:

Heather Carringer Lemon said...

I think it is awesome! I am following the Thrifty mom blog too thanks to seeing it on your blog page. But living so far from town makes it a bit more difficult for me. But I got 20 boxes of cereal for $1.50 each and baby food 12/$5 last Monday so no complaints!

The Gould Family said...

Man I need to come shopping with you!! That's great!! i love a deal!!