Friday, March 20, 2009

Thad's Birthday!

Thad is a St Patrick's Day baby! He didn't always enjoy having his birthday on a holiday, but now he doesn't mind so much. This year I decided to forego the green cake with green frosting or any implication of St Patrick's Day and helped him celebrate the old fashioned way. I didn't have time to make him a cake with all the other things I had going on so I bought him a red velvet cake. That's how we found out Maiya doesn't handle me eating chocolate so well. Poor baby! We did visit Thad at work with some birthday balloons and candy and took him to QDoba for lunch. We had our yummy sweet and sour meatballs with rice for dinner and just kept it low key. His favorite gift, was not from me. He received a small notebook computer from his parents. From me just some jeans and a DVD I can't find anywhere, which means he doesn't have it yet! Happy Birthday Thad! You're 32 years young!


I was afraid we might burn the house down!
Photobucket
Makai helped him blow out the candles!
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Gould Family said...

happy birthday thad! our husband's have close birthdays. ryan's bday is the day after st. patricks day!