Friday, March 27, 2009

Time for a giveaway!

Well, since I've been out saving money and getting some things for free I felt it was time to give a little something back! So here is another Scentsy giveaway from yours truly! You won't want to miss this one! I am giving away one FREE Symphony Warmer (pictured below), a $30 value!


This is a beautiful warmer, perfect for all those music lovers out there! This warmer personally graces my piano in my living room and I love it! If you've been wanting a Scentsy warmer but didn't want to pay for it, now is your chance to get one for free! Here's how:

This giveaway will end on Friday, April 3, 2009 at 8:00 pm MST. In order to win, leave a comment on this post letting me know what your favorite scent is. Don't forget to include your name; anonymous comments will be deleted. The winner will be chosen at random. I will then notify the winner on my blog and via email. The winner then has 48 hrs to respond to me with their name and address, or another person will have the opportunity to own this beauty! Want to have an extra chance to win? Post about my giveaway on your blog and then leave a separate comment with a link back to your blog!

Good luck, and don't forget to check out my website for some great new Spring and Summer scents to go with your warmer! (Scents not included in the giveaway)

15 comments:

Lydja said...

Hi, my name is Lydia Strait and I heard about your blog through Amanda S. I have always wanted a scentsy warmer but never wanted to pay for it. My favorite scent is Winter Wonderland. It's the closest thing Scentsy has to peppermint. And I love music so this warmer would be perfect for me. If I knew how to add links to my blog, I would add yours and talk about this give away. Alas I have much to learn.

Kim said...

Oh, I am SOOO there! I love this warmer! My favorite scent is Cranberry Mango. mmmmm. Pick me, pick me!

~Kim

The Gould Family said...

Okay... so I don't have a favorite scent b/c I've never owned scentsy before, but totally want to. lol. Can I still be entered? ;0)

Deanne said...

I'm new to the whole Scentsy thing, but so far my favorite scent is Mulberry Bush. (honestly it's the only scent I've tried so far =)

Thanks for the chance to win another burner to try my other scents out!

deannedraeger@gmail.com

Kim said...

Yay!! okay, sign me up for another chance! Here is the post on my blog!

http://ourowncreation.blogspot.com/2009/04/scentsy-giveaway.html

~ Kim

Unknown said...

I love the citrus scents. Anything orangey and lemoney and limey... And that warmer is beautiful!

Ashby said...

Lucky in Love.....although it was a fierce competition between Havana Cabana, and Black Raspberry Vanilla!

And I'm posting it to my blog!

Trent-n-Lynne said...

Charissa, I hadn't heard of Scentsy until your blog. I have asked my friends here, and no one else seems to heard of Scentsy either. I'm intrigued and would love to try. I'm not sure what my favorite scent would be, but I like fruity scents.

Ashby said...

Ok, it's on there, but you have to get through my mean April Fool's Day joke first.....

Amanda said...

It's so hard to pick a favorite! My all-time favorite has got to be Cherry Almond Pie. LOVE that scent. But, I haven't seen it in a while, so my favorite current scent is Strawberry Sweetie. I'm posting about this on my blog right now.

Shannon said...

Yay for another giveaway! My plug in warmer broke before I got a chance to use it. Sad. I love the music theme. My piano is lacking something I think. My favorite scent is cinnamon cider. I'm into the spicey scents.

runningfan said...

Count me in! I've actually never smelled one in action...just seen them on my family members' counters! I'd love to find out for myself what the big deal is!

Jodi Loveland said...

Well I haven't tried very many of the scents yet but so far I like Autumn Sunset-- I really like "cinnaminy" (is that a word?) ones.

Ashley and Jared said...

My name is Ashley.. and I found this from Amanda's blog... my favorite scent would have to be Havana cabana... I love the way it makes a room smell.. I think that warmer is so adorable.

Michelle said...

My name is Michelle and I found this from Ashby Hatch's blog. My favorite scent is Pima Cotton. I know I'm boring.