Friday, March 20, 2009

Maiya's Blessing...

I am definitely playing catch-up with my posts. I have been so busy getting ready for my open house for Scentsy, taking care of my now 6 week-old baby girl, chasing around a mischievious 2 year-old and hunting for coupon bargains that I haven't had time to update the old blog.



On March 1, we blessed Maiya. She looked so beautiful in her flowing white gown! Thad gave her a beautiful blessing, telling her that not only do her earthly parents love her but her Heavenly Father and Jesus love her as well. He blessed her that she might be healthy and strong through this life, not only physically but spiritually. He blessed her that she might one day meet her eternal companion and start her own eternal family with a temple sealing. He blessed her with many other things, but I have hit on the major points I remember. I want to thank both Thad's parents and my parents for being there to support us in this, as well as the numerous worthy priesthood holders who were willing to stand in the circle and help Thad give her the blessing.


In her blessing dress
Photobucket
Photobucket
Do we have to take more pictures?
Photobucket
Mommy and Maiya
Photobucket
Photobucket
Daddy and Maiya
Photobucket
She was definitely done taking pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jodi Loveland said...

Beautiful!! We get to bless ours this Sunday. We had hoped to do it at the first of March but both babies and myself had terrible colds and didn't even make it to church that day. But at least it has given Kylie time to grow more so she will fit in her dress better. :)