Friday, March 20, 2009

Up a Gum Tree!

A few weeks back (remember the yogo up the nose, that same week), Makai was having a week of extreme mischieviousness. At one point, when we were driving home from dropping Malia off at preschool, he had asked for gum. Being that he usually chewed it or swallowed it, I gave it to him. As soon as we drove into the garage here at home, he started talking about his hat. I had no idea what he was talking about until I got him out of his carseat and noticed the streak of green gum in his hair. By this time he had done so many things I just sighed and grabbed him out of the car. Yep, completely kept my cool, which normally would not have happened. I walked into the house, grabbed the olive oil and the camera and carried him up the stairs into the bathroom. I then proceeded to take pictures, lubricate his head with the oil and comb out the gummy mess. It worked like a charm! I then washed his hair in the sink, which he was not too happy about, but I doubt that will make him think twice about putting gum in his hair again!


He must have rubbed it in his hair like it was shampoo or gel.
Photobucket
Not happy about his hair being washed
Photobucket
All gone!
Photobucket

1 comment:

ashley said...

You've got to love 2-year-olds:)