Friday, March 20, 2009

Always changing and growing!

Here are some pictures of Maiya over the last week as she has changed. As parents we rarely see the subtle changes made until it becomes one major change. Maiya is now 6 weeks and 4 days old. She is sleeping 4-5 hrs at night! Yay! She is staying awake for 1-2 hrs at a time throughout the day. She is a wonderful baby with a sweet temperament. She does have her moments of fussiness but that is usually when she is hungry or tired, just as it should be. She has a little bit of reflux but not nearly so bad as her siblings had, and it is worse when I eat chocolate. She also has begun to smile at us; she has 2 dimples. It is sporadic and I'm not sure she knows she's doing it yet, but I'm sure in the next couple weeks it will be purposeful and more frequent. Unfortunately for me, I am scheduled to head back to work in a little over a week. I think I will handle it okay but it will be hard. Luckily it's mostly just 4 hr shifts I will be working. We love our little pumpkin and can't imagine our life without her, however crazy it may be with 4 kids! Enjoy the pictures!



4 Weeks
Photobucket
Nothing more peaceful or precious than a sleeping baby!
Photobucket
5 Weeks
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Joey Clements said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how much she's grown in such a short time!

Jodi Loveland said...

So cute!! She looks just like the rest of your kids. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

The Gould Family said...

She is so cute!