It looks very cute! That's one thing I dread with having a girl-- her hair. I don't even own or know how to use a curling iron let alone how to make cute hairstyles. Little Kylie better have curly hair or else it will always have to be short since I won't know how to do it.
I am a SAHM/part-time Registered Nurse/Scentsy consultant. I have been married to my highschool sweetheart for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. This blog is all about our adventures together!
5 comments:
It turned out so cute! Thank goodness for great stylists!
It turned out GREAT Charissa! I love it!
She looks darling! Good thing those kinds of messes can be fixed! :)
It looks very cute! That's one thing I dread with having a girl-- her hair. I don't even own or know how to use a curling iron let alone how to make cute hairstyles. Little Kylie better have curly hair or else it will always have to be short since I won't know how to do it.
The new cute is adorable!
Post a Comment