Malia is interested in cutting hair for a career. How do I know this? She tried to cut her own hair this morning and succeeded in making it look horrible. Apparently she missed the class on not cutting your own hair! So I took her into Hairmasters since I couldn't get a hold of the lady we usually go to. It still did not turn out very cute. The girl suggested layers, which for a 4 year old is way too grown up and not cute. And she now has bangs...I hate doing bangs on Malia and she hates having them because she's not used to them being in her face. I totally hate how her hair turned out. So I got home and finally got a hold of our hairstylist and she is going to fix it for us tomorrow. I will then take some pictures of what should hopefully be a very cute hairstyle and post them. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
See, I've been trying to get Brooklyn to cut her hair for the past year. Mostly because her dad absolutely REFUSES to let me cut it short. I keep thinking my dreams would come true if she'd just do it herself. After reading this I'm beginning to think twice.
I'm so sorry to hear about your hair nightmare! Here's hoping it'll look better tomorrow. At least she's got an adorable face no matter what the hair looks like.
Oh I hate when that happens. Bryce got some scissors and cut the twins hair, Emma is still growing it back and it makes me sad everyday. I have told him people can only cut hair if they go to school first, so hopefully it was a one time thing.
Post a Comment