Monday, October 27, 2008

Dress up!

Every afternoon the kids have quiet time. This is mostly so that Makai can take his nap without being woken up. Mason's at school during the week, so it's usually just Malia left to play quietly in her room. Well on a particular day during quiet time, she had apparently caught our cat, Blaze, in her room and proceeded to dress him up. I didn't realize this until later when I passed him laying on our living room couch. I was on my way to answer the front door, so by the time I figured out what happened to him and answered the door, I was laughing hysterically. I'm sure the person on the other side of the door didn't find it nearly as funny as I did. This is just proof that our cat really does love our family, and the kids and will put up with pretty much anything!


No comments: