Friday, October 3, 2008

8 Things...

8 things I am passionate about...
1. Family
2. Reading
3. Scentsy
4. Nursing
5. The Gospel
6. Shopping
7. Food Storage
8. My house

8 words or phrases I use often...
1. No!
2. I love you!
3. Can you say please?
4. Leave your brother/sister alone!
5. Pick up your toys!
6. "Call St. Luke's, this is Charissa, I'm a Registered Nurse, how can I help you?"
7. Silly boy/girl!
8. Get out of the fridge/cupboard!

8 things I have learned from my past...
1. Don't loan anything out that you want to come back to you in perfect condition!
2. Don't lie to your parents, somehow they always find out!
3. Stand up for yourself!
4. Ask questions! There's never a dumb question just stupid people who just assume and don't ask!
5. Spend your money wisely! Pay with cash not credit!
6. Let your feelings be known!
7. It takes more time and energy to hold a grudge than it does to forgive!
8. Think positively! Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!

8 places I would love to go see or visit...
1. Europe
2. Hawaii
3. Carribean
4. Washington D.C.
5. Grand Canyon
6. Disney Cruise
7. New York
8. Disneyland and Disneyworld-many times!

8 things I currently need or want...
1. Money
2. Quit my nursing job
3. Money
4. A vacation
5. Money
6. Cute maternity clothes
7. Money
8. Sleep

8 people I tag...
1. Megan
2. Ashley P
3. Eliza
4. Leslie
5. Ashley G
6. Kim
7. Andrea
8. Brecca

No comments: