Thursday, October 2, 2008

Terrible Twos!

Once again the Terrible Twos have hit at our house. I keep asking myself where my sweet little boy went to and then remind myself this too shall pass and he will be back! Makai is asserting his independence very well and will let everyone know when he doesn't get what he wants. He rarely resorts to an all out tantrum on the floor screaming, but will often start crying or screaming when something doesn't go the way he wants it to.

So even though the Terrible Two Monster is rearing it's ugly head we have also experienced some funnier moments with our little boy. This morning while I was doing Malia's hair before preschool, the phone started ringing. I was just going to let the answering machine pick it up. Apparently Makai could reach the phone where it was at and actually turned it on and started talking to the person on the other end! I was finally able to rescue the poor lady, who is a Scentsy customer, from his toddler babble. Luckily she has a grandson around the same age and was able to laugh about it. So, I'm going to have to watch my phone closer to make sure he's not making phone calls to 911 or bothering other innocent people when they call me!

1 comment:

Ashby said...

Just the other day I was telling Ryan that I thought the terrible twos had hit Emma. She won't let me help her with anything! Silly girl. Glad to know I'm not alone!