Okay for those of you who knew me growing up you already know I am a bookworm! My parents used to call me the hibernator because I would always be in my room curled up with a good book. To this day the passion is still alive and more so in recent months. I have read over 10 books within the last month. Thad is often surprised when I have finished a book in a day or two. What can I say, I am a fast reader and love to read! I am hoping that my passion for reading and knowledge will transfer to my children and they will enjoy reading as much as I do. So here's to many more good reads! Oh and I'm always open to suggestions.
5 comments:
I love to read too. It's one of my favorite things to do. I know I have given you a list already but I'm reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult right now and am only partway through it but it's really good. It's a hard subject (at least for me) but so far it's worth the read.
Check out my list of books on my blog. I've read most of them recently and some are on my timeless favorites list. Right now I'm reading a kind of quirky and fun biography called "A Girl Named Zippy." One of the senior sisters from my mission recommended Water for Elephants, The Kite Runners, A Thousand Splendid Suns, and The Memory Keepers Daughter. I haven't read any yet...but they're on my list now!
I've always hated to read but have just started to get into it. I started a new series that I love and I read one of the books this week in less than 24 hours. I just love to read now too! You should make a list on your blog like Amanda's, i'd love to hear your suggestions for books!
sike, i just saw you already have one those lists! oh and the series i'm reading Anita Stansfield.... its the first time i've read her and I love her now!
Which of Anita Stansfield's series are you reading?
Post a Comment