Thad, Charissa, Mason, Malia, Makai and Maiya...
All about our crazy life!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Malia's glasses...
I mentioned in this post that Malia was getting new glasses. We finally got them, so here she is in her beautiful new glasses! She loves them and loves even more that they are her favorite color, purple.
I am a SAHM/part-time Registered Nurse/Scentsy consultant. I have been married to my highschool sweetheart for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. This blog is all about our adventures together!
6 comments:
Love the glasses! Malia is darling!
She looks so cute in them. I love little kids in glasses. Adorable!
SO CUTE! What a stylish little thing. She's gonna be a heartbreaker when she's older. Watch out!
So cute!! I love the purple glasses too! She's got good taste!
Oh my goodness those are so cute! What a little beauty!
She looks so cute!
Post a Comment