So our little one year old continues to learn and grow and amazes us with all he is doing. We have yet another thing to add to that list...yep he's taking steps. Today he took 3-4 steps a couple times without any assistance. He is getting braver and more confident with his abilities. I'm sure he'll have it completely figured out within the next two weeks and be a walking fool. It's so fun to watch them grow and learn new things but why does the time have to go so fast? I wish they would take baby steps in growing like they take baby steps in walking. I miss my little baby.
1 comment:
Ashby has the same title as a post on her blog... sounds like Makai and Emma are on the same track!! That's so great! I know what you mean about growing up so fast... I was just telling Ryan today that ever since Jackson started walking everywhere instead of crawling anymore and talking much more I feel like he's not my baby so much anymore and I'm getting really baby hungry again... that happening to you yet? haha! I wish we could just freeze frame this time period. I think its one of the funnest times!! Of course I've only experienced age 0 to 3, possibly it gets even better down the road... but I just love the starting to walk and talk stage! so fun!
...now that I wrote a BOOK on your blog!! ~bye!
Post a Comment