So many people say that Makai looks like me, although I know he has a fair amount of Thad's features as well. Aside from looking like me he also has picked up some of my traits, like talking on the phone. I have been working quite a lot of hours lately and so have been missing my family while I am gone. Tonight when I called home on my lunch break I had Thad put the phone up to Makai's ear so I could talk to him. He was so excited and would just squeal with glee and laugh when I would say something to him. It really made my day and melted my heart to hear my little boy enjoy listening to his mom so much.
2 comments:
That is so cute! It's one of those moments that makes being a mom so worth it.
That is so sweet. I love their reactions and responses to you. It lets you know they really do love you.
Post a Comment