I know, I know I have been a major slacker when it comes to updating my blog. We have been busy , but not so much that I can't get on and update. It's mostly because Makai has been in a bit of a phase the past few months where if I leave him for a second he is into something, making some huge mess or just being naughty. We have locked several doors in our house to keep him out of things and this includes my office where I have my computer with all the pictures. So, being locked out means not accessing my desktop nearly as much as I would like to. I have a netbook I use to check my email and play around on facebook but I can't upload and download pictures to it, so I have to wait until I find time and trust Makai, to unlock the office and get things done in there. Needless to say locking my office has led to a decrease in blogging, and working on Scentsy and so my business has suffered as well. For the time being it's okay because I know he needs me more than I need it.
So with that being said I have 3 months of blogging to catch up on. All the way back to Easter. My goal is to have this all posted by the end of the week. It might just be doable now that T-ball is over and Thad and I are home together more. So get ready!
The Office Birthday Party
6 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment