Monday, March 2, 2009

Coupon clipping...

As I have posted about before, I am a huge fan of coupon clipping and saving tons of money on my groceries. Recently some of my biggest savings have been on diapers, cereal, and frozen foods, to name a few. There is no better feeling than walking away with a cart full of groceries that you paid 25% or less for. Anyhow, as I was watching the news tonight, they did a spot about a local Caldwell mom who recently started a blog helping her friends and family to save money. With the economy the way it is, who doesn't want to save even more?! You should check out this site! She shows you the great deals in local stores, as well as how to use coupons to your advantage to save you even more. This is so helpful and will save me so much time in trying to figure out what is a good deal and which coupons to use.

I realize that as I am posting about this, the biggest blessing for me is this spot wasn't on the normal channel I watch for news. The channel I normally watch was having technical difficulties. I'm sure this was divine intervention so I would see the spot and find this blog. Check it out at http://athriftymom.com

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to check it out. Another good place to look for deals is couponcravings.com.

Kim said...

Charisa, I don't think the link works. I found it at http://athriftymom.com instead of www.athriftymom.com, but your link is trying to go to http://www.blogger.com/www.athriftymom.com. Just thought I'd share. :)