Friday, January 16, 2009

January's Giveaway!

It's time for another Scentsy giveaway! This month I am giving away a "car kit". This kit contains a car candle (air freshener) for your car and a room spray. They can be used for separate purposes or you can combine them to refresh your car candle and keep your car smelling great! The winner will receive the kit in the scent of their choice. Enter to win by posting a comment with your name and email address. Let your friends know about this great giveaway as well!



**This giveaway will end on Friday, January 23rd at 8 pm MST! So hurry and enter!**

Also, just wanted to let you know during the month of February, Scentsy is offering 10% off all retail products. It's a great time to stock up on those Fall/Winter scents you love so much before the release of the new Spring/Summer scents in March. Just go to my website to check it out! I am also booking parties for March, it's a great time to host a party with the release of the new catalog. If you're interested, please let me know!

6 comments:

Jodi Loveland said...

Woo-Hoo!! I'm so happy I didn't miss this one!
I love Scentsy and would love to have it in my car too.

jodi.loveland@us.army.mil

Andrea said...

The car candles are great! I'll post about this giveaway on my blog!

andrea@ursey.com

The Gould Family said...

ryanashnryley@yahoo.com

I want to host a party sometime... obviously it would just be an online one, are you really going to be up for doing parties right after the baby gets here? ;0)

Heather Carringer Lemon said...

Oooh I love car candles!
teacherheather@yahoo.com

Stacy said...

I am going to get in on this one. My car is where I need scensty. stacyk1mb@cableone.net

Kamie said...

Wow! I'd love to try the room spray! Thanks, Charissa!!!