Friday, January 30, 2009

3 days...

I just got off the phone with a Labor and Delivery nurse for the hospital. We did my preadmission work and now I am officially set to be induced on Monday (barring anything happening like the beds are full or I go earlier)! Yay! Just 3 days until our baby girl is here! We are planning on taking our laptop so we can download our pictures and update everyone while we are there! So keep watching for our news!

4 comments:

Megan said...

YAY! Congrats! Soon you will be holding your little one how exciting!

Andrea said...

Good Luck!
I'm excited to see pictures of your little sweetheart!

Ashby said...

How exciting! Best of luck with everything tomorrow. Can't wait to see the pictures once she arrives!

Jessica said...

I'm thinking about ya. I hope you got in, I'm assuming you did. I can't wait to see pics