Mason had a Christmas concert this year where each grade sang 3 songs. Unfortunately the gymnasium isn't big enough to fit all of the kids families and chaos would be an understatement of what that night was like. There was limited seating and anyone unlucky enough to not be in a chair had to stand and attempt to see their child perform. Needless to say, when we got home I was so relieved and ready to relax. I was lucky enough to see Mason perform with the rest of the 1st grade classes, and he did very well. I even got some video but with the crowds and the dark gym the video and pictures are not the greatest. I'm hoping if they attempt something like this in the future, they will think it through a little better and maybe do 1 or 2 grades on an individual night, not all 6.
Here is a picture of Mason with the 1st grade. Sorry the picture is so dark. I have circled where Mason is.
No comments:
Post a Comment