Monday, November 3, 2008

Sickness has taken hold!

Well, it's that time of year where all the viruses seem to come out of hiding and everyone gets sick. Apparently our house is no exception. I woke up very early Sunday morning, around 3:30 am not feeling well. I couldn't pinpoint exactly what didn't feel good, just that I felt yucky. So 5:30 am rolls and the sickness hits with avengence. I couldn't keep anything down for hours. I was mostly worried about getting dehydrated since I am 6 1/2 months pregnant. Well, the downside, yes there is a downside, is that Malia was sick as well. She too couldn't eat or drink anything without it coming back up, but she was handling it better than I was, energy wise. All I wanted to do was sleep and she was up running and playing between bouts of sickness. Then to top that all off, Makai has been battling a croupy cough for the last several nights and continues to wake up with coughing fits. Luckily, Malia and I are feeling much better this morning. Thank goodness! Still not 100% but give us a couple days and we'll be there! So here's to hoping this is the last of the illnesses for a while...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone gets feeling better soon, its so hard when it travels through the family.