Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's a Scentsy Giveaway!!!

Okay, it's time for my first ever Scentsy giveaway! This month I will be giving away a plug-in warmer of your choice. These miniature warmers are great for smaller areas like bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms. They use a 15 watt nightlight bulb and use 1-2 cubes of a Scentsy bar (though I only recommend using 1 cube). They come in 3 styles and 4 colors per style. They also make great nightlights! To see a larger view of the plug-ins, go to my website and view the catalog. Scentsy also has a lot of other great products you can look at that I will feature in future giveaways!



All you have to do to enter is leave a comment with your name and email address. Be sure to post it to your blog and let all your friends know! This giveaway will end on Nov 26th at 8:00 pm MST so don't wait to enter! I will be doing this once a month so keep checking back for more!

17 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay I'm excited! I love this stuff and I would love to try a plug in warmer!

terrah said...

Those look neat! I've seen Scentsy stuff before, but not these!

terrahjanathotmaildotcom

PS... I was looking for a way to contact Thad's dad... my mom thought he might have a good idea of how much my parents' piano is worth-- I'm going to buy it from them--if it isn't too much trouble, could you email me a phone number or address for him? Sorry, that's so random!

Amanda said...

This is fun! I, of course, love Scentsy! I'm definitely going to need more Scentsy stuff in my bigger house, too. My e-mail is sympatichna (at) hotmail (dot) com. I'm heading over to post on my blog right now!

sphinx63 said...

This looks like something I would love to have in my bathroom. Thanks!

kamewh said...

I would love to try these!!

Shannon said...

Ooh sounds fabulous. I desperately need a better scent in my son's nursery. It smells like diapers most of the time. Ick.
Shannon, waterchic83@yahoo.com

ashley said...

How exciting a giveaway. I'll post it on my blog later tonight. Hope you get a good response!

The Cluff Family said...

This looks great! I found this from Amanda's blog. Like Shannon, I have a stinky nursery... :)

Rebecca
rebecca (dot) cluff @gmail.com

Kayla said...

This is fabulous! I found this on Amanda's blog.

Kayla
fire_princess4@hotmail.com

Shawna said...

how exciting, I'm so glad that Ashley posted this on her blog.shawnawakefield@yahoo.com

Jared and Christine said...

Thanks Andrea for posting this on your blog!
christine.mair@gmail.com

Freddie Dawn said...

Yay!! Just in time for the holidays too!! freddiemarie@gmail.com

Tim, Janelle and Kiddos said...

Hey! First of all, way cute blog!! and what a fun idea with the giveaway!! I'm sorry I haven't gotten anything in awhile, (my aunt actually started selling it and she gives me stuff at a discount...) but let me know if you have any open houses or holiday parties coming up! anyway, good luck :)

The Gould Family said...

Ashley, ryanashnryley@yahoo.com

i had no idea they sold these, i think i definitely need a few, i'm off to check out the site for scents!

Ashby said...

Count me in!

ashbyhatch@yahoo.com

Kobie said...

Thanks for the heads up, Ashby! I love Scentsy thanks to her. How fun! jandkhatch@gmail.com

Deanne said...

I love Scentsy too! I just order some of my first today. I love the plug-ins. I think they will make great Christmas gifts!

deannedraeger@gmail.com