We are narrowing down our choices on girls' names for our little one. As you may know or have realized, our kids all have names that start with "M". So, in sticking with that tradition we have narrowed the field down to two names, Maiya (MY-uh) and Megan. We are split in our family over the two names, Thad and I agree on one but Mason wants another. So, out of curiosity which name do you like the best? Vote on the poll, or leave a comment about which one and why or why not.
7 comments:
Well I am a little biased...;)
But I really like Maiya as well.
I knew you would be Megan! Oh, didn't you know we were naming her after you?! LOL!
I vote Maiya! (but I do like Megan too)
I think maiya fits in better with your other kids names so I voted for that.
Ha Ha HA...I knew you loved me so. Honestly if it was me I would go with Maiya...but I don't want to name kids after me...so again I am no help!
This is how I always decide, say all the names together in and order and see which sounds better to you.
#1- Mason, Malia, Makai and Maiya
or
#2- Mason, Malia, Makai and Megan
Wow, I think I was one of the few that voted for Megan! I always liked it spelled with an h - Meghan. I like how Ashley wrote them all out for you, too. What a fun way to think of it. After reading them that way, I still say Megan.
Post a Comment