Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Makai!

I can't believe my little boy is 2 years old today. It doesn't seem that long ago he was just a babe in my arms! He has grown so much and is learning tons, not all of it good but we'll take the bad with the good.

Here are some pictures showing just how much he has grown!

Brand new!

1 Year
2 Years!!

He has changed so much! He is such a sweet little boy, although his sweet side seems to get hidden a lot these days with all of his mischievousness and orneriness. We actually celebrated his birthday a day early as there were conflicts with meetings and soccer games. He had a little Lightning McQueen themed party with just us and loved every bit of the attention! I will post pictures a bit later when I have some more time!
So to my sweet little boy...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he has a great birthday. It really makes me sad how fast kids grow up, I always miss my babies.