Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baby news!!!


We finally had our ultrasound today! The baby was doing well and was being very cooperative. Everything looked good, and baby was definitely moving around a lot!! So we've got yet another active child on our hands! All the parts and pieces were there that should be, and we were missing some that aren't required...yes that means we are having a girl! We of course are so excited and Malia is ecstatic that she will have a baby sister! Mason on the other hand isn't so excited since he wanted another brother. I'm sure he'll come around when she is finally here and he realizes he doesn't have to share with one more brother.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for baby sisters! You guys have a good boy/girl pattern--and you're "balanced" now, too. How fun!

The Gould Family said...

Congratulations!! I"m so excited for you! I can't wait to hear what name you guys pick for her... will you stick with an "M" name?

Phelps Family said...

Yes we'll stick with the "M" names. We were thinking either Megan or Mayah. We're leaning towards Mayah and may spell it Mayah or Maiya. We aren't sure yet!

Kim said...

Woo hoo! That's awesome! Now...I can't remember what I voted...hmmm. Ah well. Congrats!

Jodi Loveland said...

Congrats!! Now your family will be even.
Our ultrasound is next week and I can hardly wait-- good thing it's at 8:30 in the morning so I don't have to wait all day for it.
It's amazing to see your ultrasound picture and know that mine are almost that big. Crazy!