Makai got tagged, thanks Tea and Jess! I am supposed to write 10 things that you don't know about Makai. So here goes!
1. Makai loves to talk on the phone! Neither Mason or Malia love to talk on the phone like Makai. He will carry on a good conversation too, and most of it can be understood.
2. Makai is a monkey! He is fearless and is constantly climbing things, especially the kitchen counter.
3. Makai loves his froggy blanket and is even getting to the point of dragging it around like Malia drags her "kitty" blanket around.
4. Makai is the sweetest boy and gives the best hugs and kisses and says "I wuv you".
5. Makai is not afraid to say "I'm sorry".
6. Makai loves to help mommy do Malia's hair. Whenever I'm doing her hair he will pick up the hair brush and try to comb her hair. He also loves to pick out clippies for her to wear.
7. Makai is all boy in that he loves choo choos and cars. He is rarely seen without one in his hands!
8. Makai loves to run out and get the paper for me and he will even deposit it in the trash without being asked. (We don't really read the paper, we only get it for the Sunday coupons)
9. Makai loves following his brother and sister around and doing the things they do. He has learned a lot of things by doing this, not all of them good!
10. Makai knows how to bug Malia and thrives on hearing her scream and cry. Seriously all he has to do is be by her or growl at her and she screams. He loves it! I don't!
I'm sure there is so much more I could share but I'll save that for later. We tag Emma, Tralee, Jackson, and Kierra!
The Office Birthday Party
6 years ago











1 comment:
He sounds so precious! I bet he does hair so nicely! I love that he already knows how to be a pesky little brother to his sister, Jackson does the exact same thing. I think its funny, but it drives me nuts when Ryley screams and cries about it. I'm trying to teach her that he's doing those things on purpose... the pure joy on his face when she runs away crying, its unreal!
Post a Comment