Malia had her preschool graduation a little over a week ago. I somehow haven't found the time to upload the pictures until now. She has learned and grown so much over the past year. She has developed many great talents and qualities one of which is singing to herself. In fact as I am typing this she is in her room singing Jingle Bells as loud as she can without waking Makai up from his nap. She made many great friends and hopefully she will get to carry on with some of those friendships when she starts Pre-Kindergarten in the fall.
I just wanted to shout out real quick to her teacher Miss Sheryl. She is a retired public school teacher who came out of retirement for the year to teach preschool. The kids must have been hard on her this year though because she decided she would retire from teaching preschool as well and won't be returning next year. I'm sure her leaving has more to do with seeing the world than the kids but it does seem a bit suspiscious. Anyway, I would like to thank her for being a wonderful teacher and loving these kids so thoroughly. She always had a smile on her face, even when Malia and a classmate got toilet paper and paper towel all over the bathroom and plugged the toilet. She loves children and it shows. I don't think I could have asked for a better teacher this year for Malia!
Here are some pictures of her graduation. I have some fun pictures of her class singing songs like Alphabet Soup and the Months of the Year, but I don't have time to upload those at this time. Maybe at another time when I don't have anything else to share I will share those.
I just wanted to shout out real quick to her teacher Miss Sheryl. She is a retired public school teacher who came out of retirement for the year to teach preschool. The kids must have been hard on her this year though because she decided she would retire from teaching preschool as well and won't be returning next year. I'm sure her leaving has more to do with seeing the world than the kids but it does seem a bit suspiscious. Anyway, I would like to thank her for being a wonderful teacher and loving these kids so thoroughly. She always had a smile on her face, even when Malia and a classmate got toilet paper and paper towel all over the bathroom and plugged the toilet. She loves children and it shows. I don't think I could have asked for a better teacher this year for Malia!
Here are some pictures of her graduation. I have some fun pictures of her class singing songs like Alphabet Soup and the Months of the Year, but I don't have time to upload those at this time. Maybe at another time when I don't have anything else to share I will share those.
Waiting to perform for the parents.
Getting her certificate of completion
Getting her visor











No comments:
Post a Comment