Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summerbreak!


It's official, summer break is here! Mason's last day of school was today. I have been a little saddened over the last couple of days as he has brought home his supplies and books. I even teared up when we delivered our gift of a Scentsy warmer and bars to his teacher. I just can't believe how big Mason is getting and how much he learned over the past year. I know a lot of what he learned is because of the wonderful teacher he had. Thank you Mrs Gray!
This year has certainly been an eventful one, as it was his first year of public school, he also rode the bus to and from school, ate lunch at school, and just really gained some independence. And we certainly can't forget him falling off the slide and breaking his collarbone! I think I am most saddened because the end of the school year also means Mason's best friend is moving away and it has been hard on him. I hope we can keep in touch with his family and still get the boys together since they won't be moving too far away. I am excited, however, for the adventures we will be having this summer as we continue with T-ball, celebrate birthdays, and enjoy swim lessons. So here's to a warm and hopefully fun summer!

No comments: