Sunday, June 1, 2008

Malia's new haircut...

Here are some pictures of Malia's new haircut. I waited until after her dance recital to cut it so I could pull it up. I really didn't want to cut it but it desperately needed trimmed it was so straggly looking. So here she is after we cut a couple inches off. It looks so much better and she is much happier with me when I am doing it. Also in these pictures you will see how silly she is. She kept trying to stick her tongue out while I was taking her picture and she kept laughing so it never worked out the way she wanted it too! Silly girl! When she's not being whiney and dramatic she keeps us laughing!




3 comments:

The Gould Family said...

awww, she looks so cute w/ that haircut!!

Andrea said...

Darling Hair!

Ashby said...

Oh her hair is SO cute! I want to cut Brooklyn's hair SO bad.....but her dad likes it long. Ugh. I love love love Malia's!