Well, it seems to be that time of year when school is close to getting out and activities are winding down for the year. This would also include dance. Malia has been in dance this past year, learning ballet, tap, and jazz. They also teach the girls a bit of tumbling. Overall, it has been wonderful for Malia to build some confidence and develop some agility and balance as well. We were able to see the fruits of her labors last night at her recital. The girls were so cute and loved being in the spotlight. She performed three dances, one ballet, one jazz, and one tap. I took some video of her dances but they didn't turn out very well on my camera since I was sitting farther back from the stage. I do have some cute pictures to share of her in her costumes and with her dance friends.
In her tutu "Getting ready for the ballet"
Passing the time by playing games like ring around the rosy and duck, duck, goose.

"I'm Fabulous"-this was her tap dance costume

Malia with her class-"the little ballerinas"
No comments:
Post a Comment