Thad, Charissa, Mason, Malia, Makai and Maiya...
All about our crazy life!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Mmmm...Ice cream!
After the dance recital last night, Thad's parents took us out for ice cream! Makai is our ice cream connoisseur. He loves ice cream! See how much he enjoyed it!
I'm glad that you're a blogger too! It's easier to keep in touch when you blog. McKai is getting so big:) I know I've only been gone a few weeks but I swear he's grown. How's achievement days going??
What I can't get over is how dang cute he is. Seriously. He is the most darling little boy. Now all we have to do is make sure he and Emma meet and fall in love after his mission!
I am a SAHM/part-time Registered Nurse/Scentsy consultant. I have been married to my highschool sweetheart for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. This blog is all about our adventures together!
2 comments:
I'm glad that you're a blogger too! It's easier to keep in touch when you blog. McKai is getting so big:) I know I've only been gone a few weeks but I swear he's grown. How's achievement days going??
What I can't get over is how dang cute he is. Seriously. He is the most darling little boy. Now all we have to do is make sure he and Emma meet and fall in love after his mission!
Post a Comment