Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Makai's grumpy day!


It's only 9:00 in the morning and I am counting down the hours until nap time. Someone has taken my sweet little boy and turned him into a grumpy monster. He woke up grumpy and in the last 2 hrs I have not seen him smile or use his polite words. Instead all I get are screaming and crying, mostly screaming though. I have a suspicion there's a few incoming teeth to blame for the arrival of this monster. All I can say is nap time can't come soon enough and I hope my smiling happy boy will come back real soon!

1 comment:

The Gould Family said...

Jackson had a couple weeks like that right after his 18 month check up. I figured out it was due to teething. They've broken through now but aren't in all the way yet. I hope Makai's grumpiness goes away sooner than Jackson's did. Grumpy toddlers are no fun!