
It both saddens and inspires me that this blessed man, our Prophet, Seer and Revelator, was called home to our Heavenly Father this evening. I feel a chapter is closing, as he has been a Prophet since I was a Junior in high school and has been a great teacher and inspiration through my young adult life. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt he is a prophet of God and lead His church with unfaltering faith. I will always remember him for his sense of humor and his sweet spirit. I will never forget the great undertaking of building temples everywhere so that others may enjoy the blessings held therein. He certainly inspired me to want to try harder, do better and be better.
I can only imagine the sweet and happy reunion he had with his beloved wife. He will be greatly missed but his work on earth is done and he is in a much better place with his eternal family! "God be with you til we meet again"...











1 comment:
Beautifully said!
Post a Comment