Saturday, December 8, 2007

Decorating the Christmas tree...

Well even though I'm behind in decorating my house, we do have our tree up and the outside lights on the house. The kids' faces just lit up when got the tree and all it's decorations out. They were so excited that Christmas is almost here...and that means Santa! There is nothing better than seeing the holiday through your children's eyes. For me it doesn't matter what I get or if I get anything. What matters is watching my children and their excitement over the holiday celebrations. Here are a few pictures of them helping decorate the tree.


Mason hanging an ornament on the tree

Malia hanging an ornament on the tree


Makai hanging an ornament on the tree...with a little help from dadMakai mad because he doesn't have his ornament anymore
The finished tree



And while we were decorating the tree Makai found the box the angel is stored in and loved climbing in and out of it. Silly boy!


1 comment: