Thad, Charissa, Mason, Malia, Makai and Maiya...
All about our crazy life!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Another first!
Makai had another first yesterday...his first haircut. I was holding out hoping he would get curls like his siblings, but alas no such luck. He is showing more and more signs of being like his mom and that includes his straight hair. I took him in yesterday to get his haircut so when we get pictures taken next week he will look so handsome and grown-up. I was able to get a few pictures of him during the experience as well as after. He was really good and sat in the chair by himself and didn't even cry when they used the clippers. He looks so grown-up now! Where did my baby go?
i love the hair cut!!! i can't wait until jackson needs one... well everyone keeps telling me he needs one but i don't think he has enough hair to get his cut like makai's and thats what i'm waiting for.
I am a SAHM/part-time Registered Nurse/Scentsy consultant. I have been married to my highschool sweetheart for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. This blog is all about our adventures together!
2 comments:
Look at what a big boy he looks like! Great haircut!
i love the hair cut!!! i can't wait until jackson needs one... well everyone keeps telling me he needs one but i don't think he has enough hair to get his cut like makai's and thats what i'm waiting for.
Post a Comment