Thad, Charissa, Mason, Malia, Makai and Maiya...
All about our crazy life!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
A boy and his pumpkin...
Grandma Kay gave Makai a small pumpkin from her garden since we didn't pick one out for him at the pumpkin patch. While we were carving and painting our pumpkins he played with and tasted his.
What's this mom?
Hmmm...very interesting! Wonder if it tastes good... Happy boy!
I am a SAHM/part-time Registered Nurse/Scentsy consultant. I have been married to my highschool sweetheart for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. This blog is all about our adventures together!
3 comments:
Jackson did the same exact thing with his pumpkin... he's obsessed! seems our children are quite a lot a like in some instances! ;0)
Dang he is a cute baby! I'll gladly take him as a son-in-law!
The last picture is so cute. He's such a happy little boy.
Post a Comment