Sunday, September 9, 2007

She's dancing...

Malia is a ballerina in training. She started dance classes this last week and is going to be learning ballet, tap, jazz, and tumbling. She was so excited to get her leotard and her ballet slippers on and go learn to dance. She says she likes tap the best so far...I'm sure it has something to do with the noise they make. Her teacher says she'll do well as long as she learns to dance in her own spot and not all over the room. She definitely likes to dance freely all over the place. I'm sure she will do well and I can't wait for her recitals to see how much she has learned. Here are some pictures of her before dance class:





2 comments:

The Gould Family said...

awww... she's so adorable in her outfit!! i can't wait to put ryley in dance someday!

Amanda said...

She looks so dang cute in her dance outfit! I hope she continues to enjoy it. Tap was one of my favorites as well.