Thursday, August 16, 2007

I've Been Tagged

4 Jobs I've had:

  • Food Service at a Nursing Home
  • Bon Marche'
  • Nurse Apprentice
  • Nurse at UVRMC and SLRMC
  • And I have to add a 5th because it's the most important job I have, wife and mom
4 Movies I can watch over and over again:

  • Harry Potter (all of them)
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • Ever After
  • Pride and Prejudice

4 Favorite TV shows:

  • Friends
  • Scrubs
  • CSI
  • CSI Miami

4 Favorite hobbies:

  • Crocheting
  • Reading
  • Cross-stitching
  • Scrapbooking

Places I have lived:

  • Idaho Falls, ID - birth to 1.5 years
  • Boise, ID - 1.5 years to 17 years
  • Pocatello, ID - 17 years to 21 years
  • Orem, UT - 21 years to 24 years
  • Nampa, ID - 24 years to 26 years
  • Caldwell, ID - 26 years to present

4 Favorite foods:

  • Anything italian
  • Pot roast with mashed potatoes
  • Mexican food from Casa Mexico
  • Steak with potatoes

4 Places I would rather be right now:

  • Asleep in my bed
  • Shopping
  • Reading a good book without the interruptions of kids
  • Getting a manicure and pedicure

4 Websites I check daily:

  • My hotmail email account
  • My St Luke's work email account
  • Utah moms message board
  • Our bank account

People I am tagging:

Anyone who is reading this and has a blog.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Charissa, I love your new layout! It looks great!