Money is what makes the world go 'round and some are fortunate to have more than enough. For those of us who don't have that good fortune...there's coupon clipping! I learned about clipping coupons from my mom. When I was young she would clip coupons to help save money on groceries. I picked up this little "hobby" when Thad and I were living in Utah and trying to make ends meet. I have always clipped coupons and used them to help me save money on my groceries but I was only saving a little, maybe $3-5. I have since learned, thanks to a friend, that I can make my coupons do more for me and save 10 times what I was. I am now an avid ad shopper, coupon clipper, price checker. I almost feel like I'm ripping the stores off instead of them ripping me off. Just yesterday Fred Meyer's had my laundry detergent on sale for $2.99 with their in store coupon. That combined with my $1.00 off coupon got me my laundry detergent for $1.99! Who buys laundry detergent for that cheap? The more I save the more I am excited about clipping coupons and searching for more good deals. In addition to my good fortune with saving money I have actually been able to start building my food storage. What a wonderful feeling that is, to know I have extra whenever we need it. Here are some of my favorite websites for coupons and deals:
http://www.thecouponclippers.com/
http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/
http://www.couponmom.com/
http://www.smartsource.com/
The Office Birthday Party
6 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment