
So Thad and I had a rare date night last night thanks to Thad's parent who were willing to watch the kids for us. The focus of our date...Harry Potter of course. We just had to see it...and it was definitely worth seeing. We feel it was the BEST Harry Potter movie to date. There's more action, suspense, magic, humor, and of course a little romance with Harry's first kiss. I must admit I am a Harry Potter fan but haven't actually read the books. After seeing this movie I have decided to dig in and get reading. We have the whole series and will be buying the last book when it comes out the end of next week. I am so excited to be reading something fun. So to all of you wondering whether you should see it in the theater or wait until it comes out on DVD...go see it in the theater!











No comments:
Post a Comment