Monday, December 6, 2010

Slacker!

Yes, I will admit, I have been a slacker when it comes to keeping my blog up to date. With life being busy with all the activities scheduled in our life and a busy toddler who tears my office apart, it makes it difficult to find the time or motivation to sit down and update my blog. I have attempted to post various different posts, all of them saved drafts, but never did finish them. I am hoping with having my pictures on a portable hard drive, I will be able to use my netbook instead of my desktop to keep this updated and current. Due to the large quantity of things to update about, I will try to give you a glimpse into what we have been doing since last Spring. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jodi Loveland said...

I know exactly what you mean thus my blog only gets updated sometimes too. I almost have as many drafts as posts. :)
Love the new family pictures. They are so cute!!