A cat covered in paint as well as finger painting all over the office and associated chairs and carpet. One day, when Thad was off, thankfully, Makai was put into the time out corner when he whacked Malia in the head with a toy. While he was in time out, Thad was vacuuming our living room and I was organizing my coupons just around the corner from where Makai was. I could hear what he was doing but then noticed it was a little too quiet. Makai had quietly opened the office door and snuck in. I'm not sure what his intent was, but it ended up that he got into my craft paints and painted the room along with said kitty. We managed to get most of the paint off of the chairs and all of it out of the carpets thanks to our quick action and the trusty carpet cleaner. The cat did end up getting a bath. I have never bathed a cat before and not sure it's one I want to repeat, ever. He did okay through it just that he kept trying to get out of the sink and soaked me in the process. And, thankfully Makai didn't get any paint on any of the electronics or my Scentsy stock. And now you know why we need to lock the office now!
What I first saw when I opened the door. Makai was hiding behind the door and the cat quickly made a run for it as soon as the door opened. Wish I had known he had paint all over him. That would have eliminated the need to clean up all the green pawprints that lead from the office to the living room.

The poor cat

The cat's bath

The poor cat

The cat's bath











1 comment:
What a mess! I remember when my young cousins fingerpainted the cat--he was purple for a while. But, I can't imagine having to clean up the rest of that mess, too! I did have to laugh about the green footprints, though. The picture in my head was just too funny.
Post a Comment