We had our family pictures done the other day, and I was reminded why we only do this once a year if we're lucky! It is very difficult to get 4 children to cooperate and get a good picture. We had some great photographers though who were patient and worked well with the children and we got some great images of our family. Here are some of the best from our session, enjoy!
The Office Birthday Party
6 years ago

































6 comments:
These pictures are fantastic!! We need to come and see your family sometime soon so I can meet the new little one and you can meet the husband.
SO CUTE! I love the dresses you have for the girls. Darling! Those pics all turned out so great. And, way to go getting pics once a year. We haven't had a professional family pic since Kallie was 7 mos. old. And, I'm not planning to get any more until after this next bean arrives.
SO CUTE!!!
Very cute!! I love how you all match. We need a new one now too but I am dreading trying to get 5 children to cooperate. You are right-- it's no fun!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. They are awesome. Tea has a very similar dress to Malia. So cute!!!
Adorable pictures! You have a beautiful family, and I too love the dresses on your girls! So sweet.
Post a Comment