Thursday, February 19, 2009

MIA...

Just wanted to let everyone know we are still here and doing well. I haven't been able to post due to lack of time. Between caring for a newborn (with a cold), 2 other children with colds, a 6 year old that needs help with homework and transportation to and from basketball, gearing up for new the Spring/Summer catalog with Scentsy, as well as all my other mommy and wifely duties (ie housework and cooking), I haven't had much time to sit down at the computer and post. I do have lots of pictures to download and share. I am hoping I will be able to get to posting again in the next few days. Until then...

1 comment:

Jodi Loveland said...

Hey-- we all have colds at our house too! I was hoping the babies wouldn't get it but they did. It hasn't been fun and we have gone through a ton of tissues but I think we are on the uphill side now. I'm glad we have had parents here to help us (Derek's were here for the first two weeks and now my mom is here until the end of the month). I keep hoping to be able to post all my pictures too-- someday!! :)