Thursday, July 10, 2008

Grandma

This is my Grandma Bailey, my mom's mom. She is a special lady. She always had a caring smile and a warm hug to give. Today is a bit of a bittersweet day for me and my family. This special lady was called home to her Heavenly Father this morning. We are sad at not being able to continue having her here with us on Earth, but happy to know she is somewhere better. She is at peace I am sure and happier without the restrictions of her earthly body, in which she suffered so much over the past several years. And oh how joyous the reunion was for her to be with my Grandpa again, who has been gone for over 20 years. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of the Gospel and to know that life doesn't end here. To know that families are eternal and we will be able to live together forever. So Grandma, we love you and miss you, but wish you peace and happiness until we are together again.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am so sorry for your loss!