Friday, June 20, 2008

Ugh!

If I ever doubted that I was pregnant, I don't doubt it now! The morning sickness has set in with a vengeance. Whoever named it morning sickness clearly was mistaken in the name they chose. It should just be referred to as pregnancy sickness. Now, I have had varying degrees of morning sickness with all of my pregnancies. Makai was the least worst and if I kept my tummy full I was okay. Malia was my worst and Mason was somewhere in the middle. Well, with this one I suffer from all day sickness. Nauseous from sunup to sundown regardless of what I eat and how much. I do occasionally feel better but then the nausea quickly sets in again. All I can say is it's going to be a long 6-8 weeks until I get to feeling better. Got any great advice for treating this, please share!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Just before I came to your blog, I was wondering how you were feeling! I always found if I got enough sleep, that helped. But, I can imagine with 3 kids--not to mention everything else going on in your life, perfect sleep probably isn't possible. Are you taking the Unisom/B6? That was another rememdy that helped me. Probably my favorite, however, was the Zofran I took a couple of times when I was pregnant with Whitney. It was heavenly!

I hope you survive these next few weeks!

Ashby said...

I was going to suggest the Unisom/B6 combo too. I also wore those sea sick wristbands which seemed to help a little. I was way more sick with Emma than with Brooklyn, and it lasted longer too. I hope you start feeling better soon!

The Gould Family said...

I think you're having a girl!! If Malia was your worst and this is pretty bad, I think its a girl! ;0)