
It's the first day of May and we're halfway between the Spring Solstice and Summer Equinox. I love this time of year when the flowers are blooming, and the weather is warm (except for this year of course). I am excited for what is coming in the month ahead. Aside from working, we have many things planned for this month. Thad and I will celebrate 8 wonderful years of marriage. Mason and Malia will finish school. Malia will have a dance recital...I can't wait. She is so cute when she dances. Mason will start T-ball. Of course there's Mother's Day and Memorial Day. We also have plans to go out with friends and I'm hoping my Scentsy business will continue to grow and do well. If anyone is interested in hosting a party please let me know. I would love to do one for you! So here's to a jam-packed month full of fun, and some not so fun things!











1 comment:
You do have a lot going on in May! Makes my month seem so boring! lol. Can't wait to hear about and see pictures from all those wonderful things you have going on throughout the month!
Post a Comment