Thad, Charissa, Mason, Malia, Makai and Maiya...
All about our crazy life!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Fun with a box...
Kids as you know will play with most anything...so why do we spend so much money on expensive toys? Here my boys are enjoying some time together while playing with a diaper box.
Yep, thats a familiar scene around here! Ryan even brings huge boxes home from work to build forts, seriously I'm considering never buying them another toy... at least for now! Why, when all they play with is boxes!
I am a SAHM/part-time Registered Nurse/Scentsy consultant. I have been married to my highschool sweetheart for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. This blog is all about our adventures together!
1 comment:
Yep, thats a familiar scene around here! Ryan even brings huge boxes home from work to build forts, seriously I'm considering never buying them another toy... at least for now! Why, when all they play with is boxes!
Post a Comment