So there is this little LDS bookstore in Nampa, which is nice to have so close so I don't always have to run into Boise to the LDS bookstores there. Well, I took Makai and Malia there with me on Monday after picking Malia up from preschool. They have a nice little play area with toys so I let the kids play there while I browsed the book stacks. I would keep checking on them to make sure they were okay. Just when I was reading the summary on the back of a book I hear Malia say, "Uh-oh! Mommy!" I immediately went over to find out what was wrong. Then she yells to me really loud, "He lost his pants!" Sure enough there was Makai with his pants around his ankles trying to walk. I just started laughing. I couldn't help myself. There he was this little 16 month old and his elastic waisted athletic pants had been pulled down around his ankles. Good thing for onesies and diapers or he would have been showing his stuff to everyone. What I love the most is he had no clue that he should/could be embarassed. He just kept right on playing without a care in the world.
1 comment:
What a cute little story!
Post a Comment