Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our movie star!

Tuesday I was visiting teaching a sister in my ward for church. She has a little girl just a year older than Malia. Since I went on Tuesday when Thad isn't home I had Malia and Makai with me. Malia had so much fun playing with this little girl who is really into dress up. At one point she came out to see me all decked out in a pink princess dress, pink sunglasses, tons of bead necklaces, pink velvet gloves and a tiara in her hair. I really wish I had my camera with me so I could take a picture. It was the cutest picture to have her so decked out in dress up clothes. I think even she thought she was a movie star with all the clothing she was wearing and the attention she got.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Malia is such a doll! I would have loved to see her all decked out in the "movie star" attire.

Jessica said...

Awww, I love dress up and I love watching Tea enjoy it. Malia is a little movie star.